1. Is it safe to order on www.huataisilkstore.net?
Sure, don't worry about it! We guarantee that every purchase you make will be 100% safe, because we use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving customer data exchanged with our site server. All the payment process is done by Mate Charge, which is known by its top security and anti-fraud systems. None of your credit-card details will be leaked.
2. What can I do, if I cannot place an order successfully online?
If you come across this problem, please try following steps: 1. Please clear the cookies, restart the browser, turn off firewall and then try again.
2. If the problem persists, please change another computer or another internet browser, such as Firefox, and then try. Or you can try to login after several hours.
3. If the above steps don’t figure out your problem, you can either send us emails or contact our live-support directly.
3. What kind of currency do you accept?
At present, we accept US Dollars, Euro, GBP, and HK Dollars. If you order from other countries, your credit card statement will reflect the converted amount based on your bank's real-time exchange rate.
4. What kind of payment methods are available? How do they work?
We accept PayPal, Western Union and TT. For PayPal, you can pay the order directly on the web as the payment process. For Western Union and TT, please contact the customer service online via live chat.
5. Can I change my order after checkout?
Please notice that once an order has been placed and processed, it is difficult to make modifications and cancelations. If you need to make any alterations to your order, please email us at email@example.com or contact our online-support directly at the first time with your order number. We shall do our best to accommodate your situation. But we are sorry to say that, once your order has been shipped, the order cannot be changed or canceled.
6. What are the regular sizes of your silk scarves?
Small square scarves: 55cm*55cm, 60cm*60cm.
Large square scarves: 90cm*90cm, 100cm*100cm, 110cm*110cm, 120cm*120cm.
Oblong scarves: 160cm*27cm, 160cm*45cm, 175cm*55cm, 180cm*55cm, 180cm*90cm.
Please see that the sizes are printing size that means this is the size before hemming. It should be reduced about 2cm after hemming. So the reasonable margin of error for the silk scarves is about 2 cm.
7. How much postage will be charged for each order?
The shipping fee is subject to the total weigh of your order. But don’t worry about the shipping fee because we signed contracts with DHL, Fedex, EMS, UPS and SPECIAL RAILWAY LINE. They are offering us good discounts of shipping fee.
8. What is the packing?
One plastic bag for each item, packed into a carton box or package bag.
9. When will you dispatch my parcel after my payment? How long will it take to get to me?
Normally we will dispatch your scarf within 48 hours after your payment (excluding weekends and holidays).
DHL, FEDEX, UPS take around 3 to 7 days;
EMS, Special Railway Line takes around 5 to 15 days.
10. How can I track my parcel online?
We will send you an email with tracking No. and tracking link after sending out your items, and you can track the status of your parcel online. Usually the tracking number will be valid in 48 hours. If there's still no tracking information available in 3 days, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Live-chat directly.
11. Can you print our logo on your scarf?
No, we could not help to print your logo on our scarf, but just help to sew your label on our scarf.